Our Press Centers are open for you
Your visit to the fair begins at the Press Center—the first place that journalists from around the world go. Everything that you need for your work is available there. Our team would be pleased to support you!
The BAU Press Centers are located upstairs above the East and West Entrances.
A variety of services are available to you during the fair:
- Accreditation at the fair
- Rooms for meetings and interviews
- PC workstations with Internet access
- Free WiFi throughout the trade-fair center
- Exhibitor press releases
- Press releases for BAU
- Press Lounge with coffee, beverages, snacks
- National and international daily newspapers
- Free lockers
Our press centers in detail: Floor plans and virtual tours are available here:
Accredited journalists may park in the parking garage free of charge. Entry tickets for the parking garage can be exchanged for free exit tickets at the Press Center West.